Our fabulous team of 23 arrived in Port Au Prince today…complete with an extra swing through the customs line to verify that the contents in our boxes were indeed school supplies. Pastor Ernso of Eucalyptus Village greeted us at the airport and transported us through the streets to his sweet oasis of a guest house…via TAP TAPs! With the luggage piled in the back of a truck. Nothing like jumping right in as a local.
Agenda for the week:
- Saturday – work day – dinner at Pizza Amour
- Sunday – church with Pastor Ernso – PAP tour to include Laboule 12
- Monday – VBS/Day Camp – English Institute
- Tuesday – VBS/Day Camp – The Apparent Project – Epi’dor
- Wednesday – VBS/Day Camp – Wahoo Bay
- Thursday – Year-End SPEKTAK at the school
- Friday – depart
Orevwa! Bondye beni ou.