Today has a bit of gray gloominess hanging over it…so it seems like the perfect time to put some great music on and bake and plan the menu for the week!
So…the banana bars are in the oven and the ingredients for cream cheese frosting are softening on the counter. Yummm.
The week ahead is full of work and evening events, so I ought to have a plan for dinners or we will end up eating cereal and toast…
- sunday-grilled chicken (fav marinade: honey, soy sauce, oil, minced garlic) with wild rice and a salad
- monday-$5 burgers at ray j’s…have i mentioned how much i LOVE their patty melts and homemade chips?
- tuesday-grilled rosemary pork chops and broccoli slaw
- wednesday-chicken quesadillas and southwest chop salad (hoping to try a new recipe!)
- thursday-amy’s kabobs and veggies
- friday-date night
- saturday-pizza with the extended family
And here is a peek at my new itunes mix that I am currently enjoying…