Sunday, August 28th… my final day of summer before the official return of work life in the world of education begins tomorrow…and it is time for a little reflection and establishing some resolutions, as I feel that this is my Bonus New Year.
- Love others…be an intentional listener…be present.
- Communicate face to face, plus emails, texting, snail mail, fb… (especially with my college girl)
- Eat healthy breakfasts, lunches and dinners…
- …but splurge on the weekends and try some indulgent new recipes.
- Workout at least 3 times per week.
- Spend some quality time with the senior high girlies.
- Stay connected to the work begun in Haiti.
- Read the good book, a variety of books and blogs to be inspired to live life to it’s fullest.
- Get 8 hours of sleep…nap when I need to.
- Belly laugh as often as I can.