Back in March, I decided to claim the things I do not do…and the response has been sooo interesting. I received text messages from folks telling me the things that they do not do…I had chats with my girlfriends about the things they do not do…and just last weekend, a friend and I struck up a conversation about the things WE do not do…and so I am adding to my list:
- i do not (or did not) let my kid order a happy meal (no point for me to get a crappy little plastic toy to clutter up the house)
- i do not scrapbook
- i do not apologize for napping
- i do not wash my windows (it is minnesota, the land of wind and rain and snow and sleet) what is the point?
- i really do not do laundry since i have a hubby that is happy to do it
- i do not do yard work or snow removal since we live in an association (i may plant a pot or two of some spring flowers)
- i do not hunt or fish or camp
- i do not do the crossword puzzle in the paper (but i like to do the one in people magazine)
- i do not juggle
- i do not drive a motorcycle or a mini-van
- i do not eat tofu
Enough for now…what are the things that you do NOT do?