Browsing through cookbooks is something that I LOVE! I can grab a pile of them and crawl into bed at night with a stack of post-it notes and dream and drool! I typically plan my weekly menu on Sunday afternoons and post it on the fridge for the week. I have seen a few others post ideas/plans in their blogs and it has helped me think out of the box and reminded me of some old favorites that I have not made for awhile. So here goes…my inspiration for the week….feel free to reply with your menu ideas to inspire me for next week! 🙂
- sunday…grilled burgers with cheddar
- monday…spinach salad and pizza…with my bible study girls! (sorry sweet hubby)
- tuesday…grilled pork chopped and garlic fries
- wednesday…on our own again (i will be eating pasta at biaggi’s…YUM!)
- thursday…fish tacos
- friday…chicken pasta toss
- saturday…date night! out!